Lepide Software Pvt. Ltd. announces launch of the updated version of the Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange. This new version comes with enhanced features and offers support for newer version (2012) of the GroupWise email system.
Novell GroupWise is a popular email client used for sending and receiving emails over same or different networks. Migration from Novell GroupWise to other email client become quite essential in certain situations such as when an individual shifts his business location. In many organizations, work is carried in different email environment like MS exchange server. MS exchange server has built-in tool called exchange migration wizard for export of mailboxes of other email clients to MS outlook. However, conversion of several Novell GroupWise mailboxes to outlook accounts with exchange migration wizard is very time consuming.
To ease the Novell GroupWise to exchange export process, one can use kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange version-12.07.01 tool. Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange export is an efficient tool that allows smooth conversion of several Novell GroupWise mailboxes to MS exchange mailboxes. The software smoothly retrieves emails, attachments, work in progress, checklists, Cabinets, calendars, trash items and notes from the GroupWise mailbox and sends in PST files of MS outlook. Kernel for Novell GroupWise to exchange version- 12.07.01 has sophisticated search algorithm to ensure speedy migration of emails from GroupWise to MS outlook.
Key feature additions in version -12.07.01
1. Apply date filter to export mailbox items within a specified date range.
2. Export only Address book data from mailboxes.
3. Export selected folders; include/exclude selected folders while migrating in batch mode.
4. Export selected mailbox item types while performing batch migration.
5. Supports Novell GroupWise 2012 and both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of MS Outlook.
Salient properties of Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange:
1. Smooth conversion of multiple Novell GroupWise mailboxes to MS exchange accounts
2. Supports export of Unicode characters from GroupWise to MS outlook
3. Stores migrated emails and email folders in PST or EDB files of exchange server
4. Date filter to save emails from the specific data interval
5. Include/exclude email folders for migration of GroupWise mailboxes in batch
6. Allows migration of specific item types in multiple GroupWise to Exchange migration process
7. Displays a preview list of all exported emails and email folders in a tree form
8. Allows the user to save emails from the software’s preview result
Kernel for Novell GroupWise to exchange migration is capable of restoring permanently deleted emails of GroupWise mailbox to new outlook account. It is equipped with three options i.e., Default mode, Login mode and Command line mode that allows the user to migrate single Novell GroupWise account to Exchange Server. Moreover, Kernel for Novell GroupWise to exchange also creates a single batch file for several Novell GroupWise mailboxes of a network and exports to exchange server database files. The updated version supports both 32 bits and 64 bits MS outlook. It also supports MS exchange server 5.5, 5.0, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. It also supports Novell GroupWise versions 6, 6.5, 7, 8 and 12.
Free Evaluation Version- GroupWise to exchange export
Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange export is available free of cost in evaluation version. Anyone can run the software in his/her system to access the various functions of the utility. With evaluation package, the user shall be able to export first 10 emails from each folder of Novell GroupWise account to PST file of MS outlook. For complete migration of Novell GroupWise mailbox items to MS exchange server, you must buy the paid version of the utility. Visit site to know more about software www.nucleustechnologies.com/migrate-groupwise-to-exchange.html
About the company
The company is one of the frontrunners in design and development of highly effective data recovery software. Since inception in 2004, the company has diversified its software development process. The data recovery and email migration solutions of the company are successfully run in many renowned organizations within and outside the country. To know complete details about the email migration utility of the company, please feel free to visit the site www.nucleustechnologies.com
|Contact us at :|
|Categories:||Computers, Paid, Technology|
|Tags:||Aviation Press Release, Exchange launched, Free Press Release Directory, Novell GroupWise, Ppress Release Agency, Updated Version|
Both comments and pings are currently closed.