The session of NASSCOM HR Forum “Unconventional Talent Management – The New Normal for 2012” will bring together industry veterans to discuss the New Normal of Talent Management.
Conventional Talent Management has become less effective and more expensive than ever before. Faced with the headwinds of 2012, companies are beginning to experiment with new ways of creating, developing and managing talent. Government, industry, public and private institutions all need to collaborate and come together to come up with out-of-the box strategies for Talent Management.
The discussion will focus on:
1. New recruitment strategies to create an alternative supply of new talent
2. Developing a multi-skilled and flexible workforce that can adapt to variance in industry demand
3. Innovative solutions for mentoring and skilling talent
4. Public-private partnership to foster skill development
5. Sustainable and effective use of ICT solutions to develop entry level talent
Time: 8 August, 2012, Monday – 2 PM to 6 pm
Venue: HICC Novotel, Hi Tech City, Hyderabad
Program for the event:
3:15 PM – 3:30 PM – Keynote address by Hari Kumar, MD, Deloitte
3:30 PM – 5:00 PM – Panel Discussion on “Unconventional Talent Management – The New Normal for 2012”
Speakers for the event:
SV Nathan, Director – Talent, Deloitte
V Laxmikanth, MD, Broadridge
Kedarnath Udiyavar, President and Head – Strategic Relationships, Polaris
Dr. MV Sridhar, VP – HR, Mahindra Satyam
Lekha Sishta, Consultant
|Contact us at :|
|Categories:||Events / Trade Shows, Paid|
|Tags:||August 2012, certification training, Free Press Releases, HR Forum event, it quality assurance training, NASSCOM, Press Release Template, qa testing certification, Sample Press Release|
Both comments and pings are currently closed.